Greg talks about how progressive Christians characterize orthodox theology, then he answers questions about responding to an employer’s worldview indoctrination, why the resurrection is required for salvation, and IVF.
- Commentary: When progressive Christians make God’s goodness look like badness (00:00)
- How should one interact with an employer who is requiring everyone to read and discuss a book that reflects a different worldview? (23:00)
- Is the resurrection required for salvation? (44:00)
- What are your thoughts on using IVF if you only implant a few eggs? (52:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Interview: Alisa Childers – Another Gospel?
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – October 16–17 in Seattle, WA; November 13–14 in Minneapolis, MN; February 26–27 in Dallas, TX
- Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents by Rod Dreher