As a follow-up to a previous question, Greg talks about how some Christian thinkers in the past have resolved the question of when it’s appropriate for Christians to resist those in authority, then he answers a question about whether we should use the Big Bang theory if parts of it contradict Scripture.
- Commentary: When is it appropriate for Christians to resist those in authority? (00:00)
- Should we use the Big Bang theory for arguments like the kalam cosmological argument if parts of it contradict Scripture? (36:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – September 23–24 in Orange County, CA; October 14–15 in Seattle, WA; November 11–12 in Minneapolis, MN; February 24–25, 2023 in Dallas, TX; March 24–25, 2023 in Philadelphia, PA; April 21–22, 2023 in Augusta, GA
- Upcoming events with Stand to Reason speakers
- #STRask podcast with Greg and Amy (archives here)
- The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates by Matthew J. Trewhella
- Crimson Tide film
- Listen to the original question: Should a Christian Take up Arms to Defend Himself against Physical Persecution?