Greg talks about welcoming American Family Radio & new tactics book, the tolerance bargain, then takes calls on if Christians believe with out evidence = faith, homosexual sex is not sex, if God made a mistake, and more.
- Commentary: Welcome American Family Radio & New Tactics Book
- Commentary: The Tolerance Bargain
- Don’t Christians believe without evidence = faith?
- Homosexual sex is not sex.
- Did God make a mistake?
- Dealing properly and graciously with homosexuals.
- What are the ethics of using a pseudonym?
- Is there any difference between homosexuality and fornication?
- Why do Christians believe?