Greg talks about speaking at Saddleback, then takes calls on how it is fair for us to be punished for Adam’s sin, if prevenient grace is inconsistent with Calvinism, if the Big Bang is consistent with Genesis, and more.
- Commentary: Speaking at Saddleback
- How is it fair for us to be punished for Adam’s sin?
- Isn’t prevenient grace inconsistent with Calvinism?
- Is the Big Bang consistent with Genesis?
- What’s the difference between mediate and immediate imputation?
- Could there be another reason for the punishment for Sodom and Gomorrah other than homosexuality?
- Is Jesus all three members of the Trinity?