Greg talks about a trip to Martin Luther King Jr.’s home, responding to the professor’s challenge to Christianity, who’s a brother, then takes calls on comparing Biblical philosophy to secular views, if God is in time, how parents can inoculate children against bad ideas learned in school, and more.
- Commentary: Trip to Martin Luther King Jr.’s Home
- Commentary: Responding to the Professor’s Challenge to Christianity
- Commentary: Who’s a Brother?
- Comparing Biblical philosophy to secular views.
- Is God in time?
- How can parents inoculate children against bad ideas learned in school?
- Who holds the burden of proof?
- Biblical problem in 1 Timothy 5.
- Do all roads lead to God?
- Is semantics about Christianity important?
- What verses can offer comfort in difficult circumstances?
- How do you deal with an apparent contradiction in the Gospels?
- Defining “faith.”
- Are Muslim’s prayers to Allah accepted by God?