Greg talks about New Year’s resolutions, religion and politics: placebo or reality, reading the entire context, then takes calls on Genesis 1 and the age of the earth, what Romans 8 means for the Spirit to testify to our spirits, what the best approach to present the gospel to Jehovah’s Witnesses is, and more.
- Commentary: New Year’s Resolutions
- Commentary: Religion and Politics: Placebo or Reality?
- Commentary: Reading the Entire Context
- Genesis 1 and the age of the earth.
- What does Romans 8 mean for the Spirit to testify to our spirits?
- What is the best approach to present the Gospel to Jehovah’s Witnesses?
- How do we know the New Testament applies to us today?
- Was the Founding Father’s membership with the Freemasonry compatible with their Christianity?
- When does the soul enter the unborn?
- The fine-tuning argument for creation of the universe.