Greg answers questions about books for new Christians, the need to be baptized, the United Methodist decision, abortion clinics, and the social contract theory of morality.
- What book would you recommend for someone who’s newly saved and going back to a non-Christian culture? (01:00)
- Do I need to be baptized if I’m not a convert? (15:00)
- My wife and I disagree on the United Methodist Church decision on marriage and sexuality. Any advice? (26:00)
- Are Christians obligated to sabotage abortion clinics? (38:00)
- How do you respond to someone who holds to the social contract theory of morality? (46:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- The Story of Reality by Greg Koukl
- The Biggest Story by Kevin DeYoung
- Know What You Believe by Paul Little
- The Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert Coleman
- Focus on the Family's dramatized Chronicles of Narnia
- A Reformation the Church Doesn't Need Part 1
- Part 2 by Alan Shlemon and Greg Koukl
- Relativism: Feet Firmly Planted in Mid-Air by Greg Koukl
- Bomb Discovered at Abortion Clinic by Amy Hall - Thoughts on why Christians should not engage in violence against abortion clinics, includes STR's statement on abortion clinic violence.