Greg has an interview with Dr. Phillip Johnson on his new book “The Right Questions: Truth, Meaning & Public Debate” and takes some calls on “witness wear”, cultural relativism, and miraculous healing.
- Interview with Dr. Phillip Johnson (00:00)
- Paul: Is “witness wear” a good way of starting conversations, or something that can backfire? (1:03:00)
- Cary: How does the cultural relativist try to keep the culture defined in the way they want to? (1:09:00)
- Dale: Did the Holy Ghost fall on Cornelius and his household before they were saved? Acts 10-11 (1:25:00)
- Dave: Does our level of faith have to rise in order for God to heal us miraculously? (1:45:00)