Tim challenges Greg with objections to the harvester vs. gardener approach to evangelism, then they take calls about the attraction to Catholicism, the Kansas City Prophets, cessationism, and reviving zeal for apologetics.
- Commentary: Objections to the harvester vs. gardener approach (00:00)
- What attracts intellectual Christians to Catholicism? (22:00)
- How can I help a friend who is caught up in the Kansas City Prophets movement? (34:00)
- How should I respond to a friend who said I was a religious sensationalist (or did he mean cessationist)? (42:00)
- How can I revive my zeal for apologetics? (49:00)