Greg talks about the Women’s Resource Center, how to know immaterial things, then Saving Leonardo: A Call to Resist the Secular Assault on Mind, Morals, and Meaning with Nancy Pearcey, then takes calls on if the disciples were wrong about when Jesus would return, how we can trust their testimony, how to avoid becoming arrogant, and more.
- Commentary: Women’s Resource Center
- Commentary: How to Know Immaterial Things
- Guest: Nancy Pearcey - Saving Leonardo: A Call to Resist the Secular Assault on Mind, Morals, and Meaning
- If the disciples were wrong about when Jesus would return, how can we trust their testimony?
- How do you avoid becoming arrogant?
- How many or what kind of different beliefs about God mean we worship different Gods?
- What do you think of the five-fold ministry in Ephesians 4?
- What is the origin of Islam?
- Christians and Muslims do worship the same God because there is only one God.