Greg talks about vacation and musing on Hell, more on Hell and same-sex marriage, tribute to Columbo, then takes calls on how to explain what it means to be “born again,” what blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is, what the difference is between ethics and morality, and more.
- Commentary: Vacation & Musing on Hell
- Commentary: More on Hell & Same-Sex Marriage
- Commentary: Tribute to Columbo
- How do you explain what it means to be “born again”?
- What is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?
- What’s the difference between ethics and morality?
- How do atheists distinguish between humans and animals on their morality?
- Who’s responsible for Jesus’ death?
- Reframing the discussion: Same-sex marriage.
- What are some good references with Christians and non-Christians engaging the debate?
- Was Jesus equal to the Father before the Incarnation?
- How are we responsible for sin?
- What blasphemy of the Holy Spirit means.
- What time frame does the text of Genesis 1 and 2 allow?