Greg talks about Rob Bell’s false teaching, a couple of miscellaneous thoughts, The Christian Faith: A Systematic Theology for Pilgrims on the Way with Michael Horton, then takes calls on if there is an objective standard of beauty, where the laws of logic come from and if God is bound by them, and more.
- Commentary: Rob Bell’s False Teaching
- Commentary: Couple of Miscellaneous Thoughts
- Guest: Michael Horton - The Christian Faith: A Systematic Theology for Pilgrims on the Way
- Is there an objective standard of beauty?
- Where do the laws of logic come from and is God bound by them?
- Does Romans 13 prevent Christians from revolting against the government?
- Suggest where to study philosophy and apologetics.
- How can he disciple others?