Greg talks about New Year’s “resolutions” and trends he wants to see in his life this year, then he answers questions about being a godparent if you don’t believe in infant baptism, the grounding for morality, and more.
- Is it wrong to celebrate an infant baptism as a godparent if you don’t believe in infant baptism? (0:25)
- We don’t need a God to ground morality. (0:30)
- What state are the dead in, and where are they residing, both before and after the resurrection of Christ? (0:44)
- Can I sign an oath to protect and defend the California Constitution if I disagree with an amendment? (0:53)
Mentioned on the Show
- reTHINK Apologetics Student Conference - March 2-3, Dallas, TX; April 20-21, Birmingham, AL
- Small Move, Big Change: Using Microresolutions to Transform Your Life Permanently by Caroline Arnold