Guest host Brett Kunkle talks about the emergent church unorthodoxy, Finding God Beyond Harvard with Kelly Monroe Kullberg, then takes calls on if knowing God’s purpose for your life is dependent on feelings, how Jesus could be God if he died on the cross, and more.
- Commentary: Emergent Church Unorthodoxy
- Guest: Kelly Monroe Kullberg - Finding God Beyond Harvard
- Is knowing God’s purpose for your life dependent on feelings?
- How could Jesus be God if he died on the cross?
- What does the Bible say about the fall of Satan?
- How do you explain unfulfilled prophesies about Jesus?
- Why didn’t anyone at the time of Jesus get a chance to hear the Gospel?