Greg talks about the Trinity, answers questions about whether it was appropriate for a Canadian judge to be removed from the bench and whether Christianity could still be true if the universe were eternal, then reflects on God and time and the type of answers we find (and don’t find) in the Bible.
- Commentary: Jesus prayed to a person, not a nature. (00:00)
- Was it appropriate for this judge in Canada to be removed from the bench? (18:00)
- If the universe were eternal, could Christianity still be true? (30:00)
- Commentary: Reflections on God and time (40:00)
- Commentary: Are all the answers in the Bible? (45:00)