Greg talks about strengthening Christian conviction with evidence, if ignorance is necessary to preserve faith, then takes calls on if Intelligent Design proponents believe in evolution, if Adam or Satan make free choices, and more.
- Commentary: Strengthening Christian Conviction with Evidence
- Commentary: Is Ignorance Necessary to Preserve Faith?
- Do the Intelligent Design proponents believe in Evolution?
- Could Adam or Satan make free choices?
- Was the crucifixion of Jesus the result of predestination or choice?
- Without Jesus’ endorsement, Sola Scriptura is false.
- Does the church take Israel’s place?
- What is the relevant moral distinction between sexual behaviors?
- Are spiritual and logical things incompatible?