Greg talks about if God is too big for one religion, God in public schools, then takes calls on if animals ate each other before the Fall, reading between the lines of the Bible, and more.
- Commentary: Is God too Big for One Religion?
- Commentary: God in Public Schools
- Did animals eat each other before the Fall?
- Reading between the lines of the Bible.
- How did Kant influence Christianity?
- Are there levels of Hell and punishment?
- How does God guide our steps?
- Why does God allow terrible things to happen?
- Discussing homosexuality in a university classroom.