Greg talks about if Christianity and patriotic expressions are compatible, if America is a Christian nation, atheists: freedom from religion, then takes calls on what the differences is between objective and situation ethics, how we can move the public debate on same-sex marriage to the merits of the arguments instead of slogans, and more.
- Commentary: Are Christianity and Patriotic Expressions Compatible?
- Commentary: Is America a Christian Nation?
- Commentary: Atheists: Freedom From Religion
- What is the difference between objective and situation ethics?
- How can we move the public debate on same-sex marriage to the merits of the arguments instead of slogans?
- Same-sex marriage is fair.
- Does the Bible teach relativism?
- In favor of same-sex marriage.
- The definition of marriage has changed and has continued to change.
- Why do Christians not observe the Sabbath on Saturday?
- Americans shouldn’t be forced to accept same-sex marriage.
- Will same-sex marriage lead to polygamy?
- How can we know what the Holy Spirit is teaching us?