Greg talks about high five, if listening prayer is biblical, in the flesh—in the spirit, then takes calls on how to make choices as citizens and Christians, if Jesus never saying anything about homosexuality makes it okay, and more.
- Commentary: High Five?
- Commentary: Is Listening Prayer Biblical?
- Commentary: In the Flesh—In the Spirit
- How to make choices as citizens and Christians?
- Jesus never said anything about homosexuality so it must be okay.
- How do you engage someone who doesn’t think God’s existence is important?
- What is the principle to understand the intention of a Biblical passage?
- The Bible isn’t a reliable book.
- Is God in time?
- How should I engage a friend who recently “came out”?