Greg reflects on Thanksgiving and thankfulness then answers questions on the historicity of Adam and Eve and whether or not a Christian who lost his memory would still be saved.
- Does Christianity without Adam, Eve, and the Fall make biblical sense? (0:24)
- If a Christian lost his memory, would he still be saved? (0:43)
Mentioned on the Show
- Theistic Evolution: A Scientific, Philosophical, and Theological Critique - Edited by J.P. Moreland, Stephen Meyer, et al.
- The Pilgrim's Regress by C.S. Lewis
- Proclamation Appointing a National Fast Day by Abraham Lincoln
- 1863 Proclamation of Thanksgiving by Abraham Lincoln
- Thanksgiving by Greg Koukl (contains specific Lincoln quotes read on air)
- Undeniable: How Biology Confirms Our Intuition That Life Is Designed by Douglas Axe
- Argument from Desire by Amy Hall (quoting Peter Kreeft)