Greg talks about odds and ends, four reasons not to read the Bible literally, then discusses caller topics such as if prayer language in tongues is biblical, how the mind and body relate when we are unconscious, and more.
- Commentary: Odds and Ends
- Commentary: Four Reasons Not to Read the Bible Literally—Part 1
- Commentary: Four Reasons Not to Read the Bible Literally—Part 2
- Is prayer language in tongues biblical?
- How do the mind and body relate when we are unconscious?
- Is speaking in tongues necessary for salvation?
- Responding to intellectual bullying in debate.
- How do we know when to take the Bible literally?
- What is the context of Matthew 18?
- How do we know how to apply the Bible’s teachings?
- Do atheists have a belief about God?
- Is Judaism evangelistic?
- Why did God redeem humans and not angels?