Greg talks about Sinners in the Hands of a Good God with Dr. David Clotfelter, then takes calls on if free will can be reconciled with Calvinism, if Calvinists believe someone can lost their faith, and more.
- Guest: Dr. David Clotfelter - Sinners in the Hands of a Good God
- Commentary: The Immorality of Embryonic Stem-Cell Research
- Can free will be reconciled with Calvinism?
- Do Calvinists believe someone can lose their faith?
- Must Christians choose one theological side?
- What offer of salvation do you make if Calvinism is true?
- Explain the doctrine of original sin.
- Should women teach in the church?
- President Bush’s view of embryonic stem-cell research is inconsistent.