Greg talks about discerning skepticism about The Da Vinci Code, movies that lie, then takes calls on if a Christian can adopt other religious views, why God allows pain, and more.
- Commentary: Discerning Skepticism about The Da Vinci Code
- Commentary: Movies that Lie
- Can a Christian also adopt other religious views?
- Why does God allow pain?
- What is your opinion of using paraphrases?
- You overstate your case sometimes, and it hurts your credibility.
- Garnering arguments against same-sex marriage.
- The Da Vinci Code and actual historical fiction.
- Does society create morality?