Greg talks about Christians living in a changing culture, where rights come from, then takes calls on how we know what are merely cultural practices in the Bible, how we can persuade someone of the Bible’s authority, and more.
- Commentary: Christians Living in a Changing Culture
- Commentary: Where Do Rights Come From?
- How do we know what are merely cultural practices in the Bible?
- How can we persuade someone of the Bible’s authority?
- Is gambling a sin?
- What does the Bible teach on tithing?
- Arguments for God’s existence.
- Jesus never excluded anybody.
- Did God act unjustly in the Old Testament?
- Is limited atonement biblical?
- Will the church go through the Tribulation?
- How could scientists all be wrong and creationists be right?