Greg talks about debating Michael Shermer, Lines that Divide: The Great Stem Cell Debate with Brian Godawa, then takes calls on how the brain, mind, and soul are distinct, what Jesus did for the three days He descended to Hell, and more.
- Commentary: Debating Michael Shermer
- Guest: Brian Godawa - Lines that Divide: The Great Stem Cell Debate
- How are the brain, mind, and soul distinct?
- What did Jesus do for the three days He descended to Hell?
- Is Genesis allegorical and what are the implications if it were?
- Should Christians avoid movies and TV shows with blasphemy?
- Is the Bible corrupt?
- How do you deal with the personal problem of evil?
- How do we balance the ethical concerns of caring for patients and managing health care resources?