Greg talks about God’s authority or our own way, PCUSA votes on same-sex marriage, then discusses Mormonism with guest Brett Kunkle, and takes caller questions on topics such as how do we know we can’t get something from nothing, if it is wise to pursue more education, and more.
- Commentary: God’s Authority or Our Way?
- Commentary: PCUSA Votes on Same-Sex Marriage
- Guest: Brett Kunkle - Mormonism
- How do we know we can’t get something from nothing?
- Is it wise to pursue more education?
- Answer an apparent contradiction in Jesus’ claims.
- How do you decide if it’s time to leave your church?
- Do words tell us about reality?