Guest Hosts: Brett Kunkle and Amy Hall
Questions about whether atheists are the only rational ones, getting pictures from God, dealing with challenges as a pastor, and improving Bible reading.
- Are Atheists the Only Rational Ones? Are There Answers to the Challenges to Christianity? (00:00)
- Is getting a picture from God through prayer a biblical approach for getting direction in evangelism? (00:14)
- Dealing with challenges in church as a pastor (00:32)
- How can I improve my Bible reading? (00:51)
- An Atheist Speaks at a Christian Church (Video) - Brett Kunkle
- Upcoming events with STR speakers
- MA in Christian Apologetics at Biola (On-campus and distance-learning options)
- Does God Whisper? Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- 1 Timothy 4:12 - "Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe."
- The Bible: Fast Forward (DVD/Streaming, CD/MP3) by Greg Koukl
- You Want to Be a Good Apologist? by Amy Hall (Spoiler: Read through the Bible once a year.)
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Gordon Fee and Douglas Stuart
- James Gray on Mastering the Bible by Fred Sanders
- Memorizing the Bible Changes You by Amy Hall