Greg responds to a woman’s Instagram post that said it would be an act of love to have an abortion rather than give a “brown child” to white evangelicals, then he answers questions about how we can have the joy of the Lord during this difficult time and whether Jesus caused his disciples to believe he would return in their lifetime.
- Commentary: Abortion is an act of love? (00:00)
- How can I have the joy of the Lord during this difficult time? (27:00)
- Did Jesus cause his disciples to believe he would return in their lifetime, and if so, what does this mean for us today? (49:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – September 23–24 in Orange County, CA; October 14–15 in Seattle, WA; November 11–12 in Minneapolis, MN; February 24–25, 2023 in Dallas, TX; March 24–25, 2023 in Philadelphia, PA; April 21–22, 2023 in Augusta, GA
- The Instagram post about abortion being “an act of love”