Greg talks about if the Mt. Soledad Cross is unconstitutional, a rational basis for traditional marriage, then takes calls on if the length of punishment in Hell seems unfair for the offense, what the consequences of denying truth are, and more.
- Commentary: Is the Mt. Soledad Cross Unconstitutional?
- Commentary: A Rational Basis for Traditional Marriage
- The length of punishment in Hell seems unfair for the offense.
- What are the consequences of denying truth?
- What were Mary’s feelings about Jesus’ ministry?
- What are the key differences between relativism, postmodernism, and pluralism?
- Is God’s omnibenevolence a biblical idea?
- Does Calvinism remove the urgency of evangelism?
- Tactics to deal with difficult people?
- There are fair restrictions on marriage.