Greg talks about a political shift in evangelism, then takes calls on what the definition of “time” is, how to deal with an agnostic skeptic, if all morality is subjective, and more.
- Commentary: A Political Shift in Evangelism
- What is the definition of “time”?
- How do you deal with an agnostic skeptic?
- Isn’t all morality subjective?
- How do we treat someone who claims to be a Christian but doesn’t act so?
- Report on using tactics.
- How can God be holy and hate?
- Marriage is a convention of culture and can be changed.