Greg Koukl answers questions in 4 minutes or less on universalism, teaching apologetics to children, death, Bible translations, and “regenerate Christian”.
- My mom calls herself a Christian universalist and believes all are saved/hell is not real, how do I put a stone in her shoe?
- What books do you recommend for children to begin teaching apologetics?
- If death is the penalty for sin why isn’t our natural death sufficient to pay for our sins and get us into heaven?
- What is your answer to, “I can’t trust the Bible translations so I’ll have to learn Hebrew and Greek to test it for myself”?
- Greg uses the term “regenerate Christian” and STR is the only place I hear that term, why?