Greg answers questions about the genetic fallacy, proving objective morality, the 70th anniversary of Israel, the inscription on the Liberty Bell, and tips for retaining apologetic information.
- Is saying that homosexuality is acceptable because people are born that way a form of the genetic fallacy?
- How do you prove the existence of an objective morality?
- What are the eschatological implications of the 70th anniversary of the State of Israel?
- Is the inscription on the Liberty Bell (Leviticus 25:10) taken out of context?
- What tips do you have to retain information from apologetic books?