Greg is on a four-minute timer and answers questions about disunity caused by errant theology, local vs. global flood, egalitarianism vs. complementarianism, and tripartite vs. bipartite view of man.
- How does one foster unity when pointing out errant theology gets one accused of causing disunity?
- Was Noah’s flood local or global? If local, were there people who didn’t perish?
- How did the ark hold 6.5 million land species?
- What is the difference between egalitarianism and complementarianism, and what view does Greg hold?
- What is the consequence of holding a tripartite versus a bipartite view of man?