Greg answers questions about the Easter accounts, if angels can sin, how to reconcile Gold allowing David to keep Bathsheba with Jesus’ condemnation of adultery, if there is any significance in the specific mode of Christ’s death, why Gen 1:28 still applies to us today, and how a sociopath would have to change to receive salvation.
- The Easter accounts (Gospels, Acts, Corint.) have a chronology problem (i.e Easter Challenge). Has anyone resolved this issue? Easter Enigma, John WenhaM
- Can angels in Heaven sin?
- How do we reconcile God allowing David to keep Bathsheba as his wife and Jesus’ condemnation of adultery?
- Is there any significance in the specific mode of Christ’s death (i.e. crucifixion)? Could he have died another way w/ same results?
- From 3/16 podcast, Greg says Gen 1:28 applies to us today. Why is that command for us, but other OT passages (prophecy, etc.) not?
- How would a sociopath have to change to receive salvation?