Greg talks about “leading” worship, conversation on a plane, then takes calls on how to repeat human value in how we treat the dead, if the gospels have to rise to the level of courtroom evidence to be reliable, and more.
- Commentary: “Leading” Worship
- Commentary: Conversation on a Plane
- How do we repeat human value in how we treat the dead?
- Do the Gospels have to rise to the level of courtroom evidence to be reliable?
- Clarify logical fallacies.
- What are the requirements on Christians in 1 Corinthians 6 for how we work out legal disagreements?
- What is your view of infant baptism?
- Further thoughts on how we treat the dead.
- Is there an ideological connection between Darwinism and eugenics?
- Caution against confusing the Persons of the Trinity.
- What is Catholic theology on salvation and works?
- Eugenics could lead to extinction.