Host: Greg Koukl
Guest: Gary Habermas on "The Shroud of Turin"
Commentary: Have You Considered the Pro-Life Argument
1. How do you distinguish between understanding the passage and reading into the passage?
2. What's past space?
3. How do you avoid the is-ought fallacy when using a teleological argument?
4. What do you think of "Lordship" theology?
5. What happened to the burial clothes Jesus was wrapped in?
6. Was American Revolution a violation of Romans 13 - submission to government?
7. What are the implications of artificial intelligence for Christianity?