Greg explains why it isn’t reasonable to say Jesus was just a moral teacher, gives an update on Melinda, then answers questions about Paul’s view of mind vs. spirit and warnings against losing salvation.
- What do you make of Paul’s apparent distinction between mind and spirit in 1 Corinthians 14:14? (0:29)
- Why does Jesus warn us to remain in Him if there’s no danger we could lose our salvation? (0:50)
Mentioned on the Show:
- Was Jesus Just a Great Teacher? – Video by Greg Koukl
- Women in Apologetics Conference – January 19–20
- reTHINK Apologetics Student Conference – March 2–3, Dallas, TX; April 20–21, Birmingham, AL
- The Relationship between Warnings and Assurance: Don’t Fumble It by Andrew Wilson