Something has changed. We all sense it.
The cultural pressure is increasing, especially on our kids. But even in a world of ever-present screens, gender-identity questions, and addiction, they can have clarity and confidence. We must help them.
Over the last year, I've had the privilege of working with my good friend John Stonestreet, president of the Colson Center for Christian Worldview, on a practical guide for parents and Christian leaders. The result is a new book titled, A Practical Guide to Culture: Helping the Next Generation Navigate Today's World. In this book, we explore questions such as:
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping 21st century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about LGBT issues?
- How can we steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the Biblical Story and empower them to change the world?
We hope this book will equip you to help your kids influence the culture, rather than let the culture change them. I encourage you to get your copy today. You can purchase it from the STR store here.