The following are links that were either mentioned on this week's show or inspired by it, as posted live on the @STRtweets Twitter feed:
- Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity by Nabeel Qureshi
- I Walked Up to a Couple of Muslims on the Street by Alan Shlemon
- World Vision: Why We're Hiring Gay Christians in Same-Sex Marriages – Christianity Today
- No Neutral Ground for World Vision by Amy Hall
- A Response to Matthew Vines: The Bible Doesn't Support Same-Sex Relationships (Includes a link to a five-hour refutation of Matthew Vines by James White)
To follow the Twitter conversation during the live show (Tuesdays 4:00–7:00 p.m. PT), use the hashtag #STRtalk.