Links Mentioned on the 12/17/13 Show Explore More Content
The following are links that were either mentioned on this week's show or inspired by it, as posted live on the @STRtweets Twitter feed:
- Canon Revisited: Establishing the Origins and Authority of the New Testament Books by Michael Kruger
- The Heresy of Orthodoxy: How Contemporary Culture's Fascination with Diversity Has Reshaped Our Understanding of Early Christianity by Michael Kruger
- Canon Fodder – Michael Kruger's website
- Is Christmas Pagan? by Greg Koukl
- Christmas: Celebrating the Christian History of Classic Symbols, Songs, and Stories by Angie Mosteller
To follow the Twitter conversation during the live show (Tuesdays 4:00–7:00 p.m. PT), use the hashtag #STRtalk.